TM ROSEHIP WITH HIBISCUS
- Supports everyday wellness
- Fruity, tangy and refreshing
- Organic, Non GMO, and Kosher
- 16 tea bags per box
Reasons to love - In ancient Anglo-Saxon tradition, rose hips were strung together and worn by the hopefully to attract love. Legend has it that raiding Vikings fortified themselves with these berry-like fruits while invading foreign lands. During World War II, British children took doses of rose hip syrup when fresh foods were scarce. Today, we enjoy drinking it as a healthy beverage.
Taste - Fruity, tangy and refreshing.
- Pour 8 oz. freshly boiled water over 1 tea bag.
- Cover cup & steep for 10-15 minutes.
- Squeeze tea bag to ensure maximum goodness in your cup.
- Enjoy up to 4 cups daily.