Nature's Answer, Black Walnut & Wormwood, Alcohol-Free, 2,000 mg, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Nature’s Answer Black Walnut and Wormwood Complex (AF) [CB5] – With one of the most comprehensive herbariums in the world, Nature’s Answer has identified Mother Nature’s unique botanical fingerprint on over 800 plant reference standards. Utilizing Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology.
- Black Walnut, also known as Juglans Nigra is a tree found in North America. Its hull contains many active ingredients including omega-3 fatty acids, sterols, tannins and iodine. Wormwoom, also known as Artemisia absinthium is a perennial shrub-like plant of the aster family (Asteraceae). Some of the active substances found in wormwood are thujone, silica, tannins, flavonoids, and inuline. It also contains absinthin and anabsinthine.
- Nature’s Answer Black Walnut and Wormwood Complex brings you the benefits of these wonderful herbs in a natural, super concentrated, alcohol-free extract that’s holistically balanced to promote your overall well-being. Great for achieving a healthy Gut, as well as overall digestive support.
- Black Walnut developed strong protection for its seeds/nuts. The green hull of black walnut contains several potent chemicals, strong herbicides, fungicides, and vermicides, including Juglon. Wormwood developed strong protection for its leaves and flowers. Among other chemicals, wormwood also contains Thujon, a potent toxin/vermicide, virucide, an antibiotic.
- Using carefully controlled extraction techniques, we capture the holistic balance of each herb and the value is passed on to you. From plant to shelf, you can be assured that we know exactly what’s in the product in your hand, and we guarantee it is authentic, safe, effective, holistically balanced, and of course….Nature’s Answer.