Manuka Doctor, MGO 970+ Monofloral Manuka Honey 250g
The number on the front of the pot represents the mg per kg of MGO (Methylglyoxal).
MGO is naturally made in the hive from DHA, which is present in the nectar of the Manuka Bush
100% Genuine New Zealand Mānuka Honey. Independently tested to show it meets the New Zealand Government's definition of Mānuka honey.
Honey should not be given to infants under 12 months old.
Manuka Doctor honey pots are BPA free.
In hot weather we recommend that our Manuka Doctor Honey is refrigerated to maintain a thick, golden consistency. If your honey does become runny then simply chill for a few hours.
- High Grade & Premium Manuka Honey. Harvested and packed in New Zealand.
- Certified as Genuine Manuka by the New Zealand Government
- Offers antimicrobial, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
- MGO (Methylglyoxal) displays Antimicrobial Activity which is known to kill certain types of bacteria.
- Trusted & Traceable from Hive to Home