Gerber, Single Grain Cereal, Organic Rice, 8 oz (227 g)
- Supported Sitter
- 1st Foods
- Iron To Help Support Learning Ability
- Non GMO Project Verified
- USDA Organic
- Simple Goodness
- Gluten Free
- No Artificial Flavors or Colors
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Iron for Brain Development
Right now, your little one needs iron to help support learning ability and healthy brain development. Just two servings of Gerber infant cereal meet your baby's daily iron needs.
Your baby may be ready for cereal if they:
- Sit with help or support.
- On tummy, push up on arms with straight elbows.
- Lean toward the spoon with an open mouth and curiosity.
Twist cap off, remove seal & twist cap back on.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Baby's First Cereal Feeding:
- Mix 1 Tbsp. cereal with 4-5 Tbsp, of breast milk or infant formula.
Easy to Mix Directions:
- Pour desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- Serve as is or warm in the microwave.
- Always test temperature before feeding.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Warm unheated liquid at medium (50% power) 15-30 seconds.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.