Gerber, DHA & Probiotic Oatmeal, Single Grain Cereal, 8 oz (227 g)
- Iron to Help Support Learning Ability
- Non GMO - Not Made with Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- Kosher Dairy
- Supported Sitter 1st Foods®
- Every Bite Counts!
- 18 mg DHA Per Serving
- Package Made with No BPA
DHA & Iron for Brain Development
Right now, your little one needs iron to help support brain development. And DHA helps support brain and eye development. Just two servings of Gerber® infant cereal meets your baby's daily iron needs and has 36 mg of DHA.
Your baby may be ready for cereal if they:
- Sit with help or support
- On tummy, push up on arms with straight elbows
- Lean toward the spoon with an open mouth and curiosity
¹Bifidus BL supports your baby's healthy digestion when eaten on a regular basis.
Twist cap off, remove seal & twist back on.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Baby's First Cereal Feeding:
- Mix 1 Tbsp. cereal with 4-5 Tbsp. of breastmilk or infant formula.
- Pour desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- Serve as is or warm in the microwave.
- Always test temperature before feeding.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Warm unheated liquid as medium (50% power) 15-30 seconds.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.
We Also Recommend
Green Pharmacy, Shampoo Argan oil and Pomegranate for dry hair