Gerovital Sunscreen milk SPF50
Gerovital H3 Derma+ SUN Sunscreen Milk SPF 50
Ideal for very strong sun conditions, the SPF50 milk provides a high level of protection against UV radiation.
The milk has a light and pleasant but non-greasy, texture.
Softens skin and prevents sun-induced dehydration.
Recommended for: fair skin complexion, sensitive skin.
- Dermatologically tested. Pharmaceutical concept.
- Ensures a balanced spectrum protection from UVA & UVB rays.
- Hypoallergenic - proved by HRIPT (Human Repeat Insult Patch Test) tests made on sensitive skin.
- Contains NO oxybenzone.
- Paraben and colorants free.
- Non-sticky non-greasy texture.
- Respects the EU recommendations for protection against the harmful effects of UVA / UVB radiations.
The Gerovital H3 Derma+ Sun Sunscreen milk SPF50 leaves the skin protrotected incredibly soft and moisturized.
Helps guard your skin from the harmful effects of the ultraviolet radiations: premature aging, excessive dehydration, wrinkles, pigmentation spots. Can be successfully used for the prevention of solar intolerances, photodermatitis.
Vitamin E from its composition has moisturizing effects, improves skin appearance and improves the oxygen exchange in the tissues.
- Factor 50 SPF
- All skin types. Sensitive skin.
Sun protection factor (SPF) is usually determined by the skin type and colour. Products with SPF should be chosen according to the skin colour. For example, people with fairer skin should ideally opt for higher SPF, while darker skin people can go in for sunblocks with lower SPF.
Apply the product evenly on the dry and clean skin 15-30 minutes prior to sun exposure to allow the drying time on all exposed body areas.
- Avoid eye contact.
- Re-apply frequently (every 2 hours) and generously to maintain protection (especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling) even if the time is cloudy (80% of UV rays can penetrate the clouds). It is advisable to re-apply sunscreen every 15-20 minutes when out on a beach.
- Respect the doctor's recommendation when expose nurslings and infants to sunlight.
- Avoid sun exposure between 11 a.m and 3 p.m. Do not stay very long in the sun even if you are using a solar protection product; overexposure is a serious threat to the health.
- Use clothing protection (hat, sunglasses, T-shirt). In order to obtain the protection indicated by the SPF, apply 2 mg /cm², that is approx. 36 grams (6 full teaspoons) for the body of an adult.
We Also Recommend
ACURE ORGANICS CFG OIL FREE SERUM 1FL. OZ (30ML)