Gerber, Organic Oatmeal, Single Grain Cereal, 8 oz (227 g)
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Iron To Help Support Learning Ability
- 1st Foods
Right now, your little one needs iron to help support learning ability and healthy brain development. Just two servings of Gerber® infant cereal meets your baby's daily iron needs.
Your baby may be readyfor cereal if they:
Twist cap off, remove seal & twist cap back on.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Baby First Cereal Feeding:
- Mix 1 Tbsp. cereal with 4-5 Tbsp. of breastmilk or infant formula.
Easy to Mix Directions:
- Pour desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- Serve as is or warm in the microwave.
- Always test temperature before feeding.
- Discard and unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Warm unheated liquid at medium (50% powder) 15-30 seconds.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.